Right Way To Start A Blog For Newbie Bloggers To Get Success In Blogging
Blogging is a great way to present you and your thoughts online to the whole worlds. If all the things goes right then a new blog can get a huge popularity and traffic. But it is not so easy for a newbie blogger to take the new blog to the level. It is not impossible to get success for a new blog. But this need hard work and need lots of time and one of the most important thing is passion in blogging.
Newbie bloggers have many misconceptions about blogging. These misconceptions are probably the most important reason for their failure in blogging. Some of the most common misconceptions are:
- Some newbies thinks it will be good to write on everything instead of writing on one topic.
- Some of the newcomer to WordPress think that WordPress is already SEO friendly in default. Once I also think that about 3 years ago. This is a big misconception which leads to failure in blogging.
- Newbies bloggers think that they can easily make money.
- Newbies bloggers think blogging doesn’t need to much work.
- Some newbies bloggers think design of their site is more important than content.
These all are the major and some common misconception about blogging for newbies bloggers.
The right way a newbie blogger need to do to get success on blogging
So what is the right way to start a blog so that a newbie blogger can get success in his blogging. Here the major things that a newbie blogger should do:
- Setup all the SEO on your blog before start writing. For WordPress blog there are some SEO plugins that you can use to setup the SEO easily.
- Choose a niche or topic for your blog and write only within that niche. Search engines always prefer a blog which has a niche.
- Concentrate on content more than the website design. A blog with basic design also can be get success if it has great content and all the SEO are configured properly.
- Give so much time on your blog and add new content regularly. Never think that blogging is easy. You need to work hard, need to give time and passion.
- Write quality contents which be helpful for readers.
- Write sufficient content for each blog post. it is better to write more than 700 words in each blog posts.
There are lots of other things that you can do. But these are the most major and effective ways to get success in blogging.